Friday, May 12, 2017

Resort Lounging


Beach Resort Maternity Pregnant Style
Tropical Beach Resort Style
Tropical Resort Style
Tropical Beach Resort Maternity Pregnant Style
Tropical Beach Resort Style
Tropical Beach Resort Maternity Pregnant Style
A few weeks ago we had the opportunity to take some much needed R&R time for ourselves in south Florida and I am still reminiscing over our time spent there. We were only gone for a couple days and kept it really low key while lounging at the Marriott Pompano Beach Resort and Spa. The grounds were beautiful and had direct access to the beach, which we absolutely loved. I'm not sure what the hubs has planned for this Mother's Day weekend, but it will be hard to top after this little getaway ;)
On a side note, I was thrilled to find a super affordable version of this off the shoulder dress that usually retails for two to three times as much--major score! And do not even get me started on this straw tote... it's the perfect size and super functional. I had been hunting for the perfect beach tote for a while now and this one far exceeded my expectations. 
Before I forget, I'd like to wish a Happy Nurse's Week to all my fellow nurses! I am so honored to work alongside some of the most amazing nurses I've ever met! Not only do you make a huge impact in our patient's lives every day, but also in that of your peers. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Lastly, happy Mother's Day weekend!

Stay sweet,

Alexandra



Shop my look here:


No comments:

Post a Comment