Thursday, April 27, 2017

Babymoon Beach Getaway

South Florida Beach Getaway Babymoon
South Florida Beach Getaway Babymoon Style
South Florida Beach Getaway Babymoon Style
South Florida Beach Getaway Babymoon Style
South Florida Beach Getaway Babymoon Style
South Florida Beach Getaway Babymoon Style
Cult Gaia Ark Bag Babymoon Beach Getaway
South Florida Beach Getaway Babymoon Style
South Florida Beach Getaway Babymoon Style
South Florida Beach Getaway Babymoon Style
While in Florida last week visiting family and friends, my husband and I took the opportunity to steal away for a few days on a babymoon beach getaway to Fort Lauderdale in south Florida. I'm not going to lie, although we were both really looking forward to it, I cried every day I was away from my Bonbon! I know some of you will know exactly what I'm talking about, but the guilt was just...ugh, so sad! Ok, ok, I'm being a little dramatic (see: pregnancy hormones) but I'll admit it was a little bittersweet as it was the first time I was away from her for so long since she was born. 

Don't get me wrong, we absolutely need to have these moments to steal away to ourselves, but we thought it was funny how we'd talk about her almost constantly and random things would remind us of her or her little quirks :) At the end of the day, it was the best thing we could have done for ourselves as a couple. It's amazing how rejuvenating it is for your relationship when you take time to nurture it and really make time for each other. 

Enough mushy stuff--can we take a minute to talk about this non-maternity dress?? It's super comfy, flowy and although it can accommodate a growing bump it can also be worn post baby as well. The fabric is super lightweight so I'm definitely looking forward to wearing it all Spring and Summer, especially post-baby. 

My designer inspired sandals are an old purchase from last year that quickly sold out, but this year they brought them back and the best part is they're under $30! 

And can I just quickly add how enamored I am with this Ark bag?!! I've been in love with it since last year but it sold out so fast. This year when they restocked it I couldn't help but splurge-- and I'm in love! It goes with sooo many things and it's just such a fun piece overall! Every time I wear it I get a ton of compliments. I think the natural bamboo color is currently sold out, but the new acrylic styles are still in stock. This is probably the second time they've sold out this year, so keep checking back as I'm sure they'll restock them again. This year they've introduced it in different colors and materials and needless to say, I'm in love all over again.

Stay Sweet,
Alexandra


Shop my look & similar styles here:


No comments:

Post a Comment