Thursday, February 9, 2017

Valentine's Day Sprinkles Cupcakes

Valentine's Day Sprinkles Cupcakes
Valentine's Day Sprinkles Cupcakes

Valentine's Day Sprinkles Cupcakes
Valentine's Day Sprinkles Cupcakes
Valentine's Day Sprinkles Cupcakes

Valentine's Day Sprinkles Cupcakes
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |
It's no secret I love to bake. Both my mom and grandmother have always been bakers and some of the best memories I have of them involve them making some kind of confection. I had taken a baking hiatus since moving out west mainly because of lack of space, but now that we've settled into our new house and I have ample space to bake, I'm excited to dust off my KitchenAid mixer and start up again. This time my excitement is compounded because I have a tiny little helper and baking enthusiast in the form of my little Bonbon. She loves to pretend bake so when we have a chance to actually bake, she's all about it and loves to be right in the center of the action... be still my heart!

In preparation for Valentine's Day we made Sprinkles Cupcakes out of Candace Nelson's new book, The Sprinkles Baking Book (I'm a huge Sprinkles fan!). My husband gifted me her book over the holidays and I've been itching to try out her recipes for myself. I adapted her Sprinkles Cake recipe for cupcakes instead of a full size cake and it turned out every bit as delicious as the ones from her shop. If you're familiar with their Sprinkles Cupcake, you'll know it was introduced to celebrate their anniversary and is only available on Fridays (at least it is at my local Sprinkles). If you're an avid Sprinkles fan as I am, you need to add this to your library. Thankfully it's also easy enough to where I can whip up this recipe at any time now without having to wait until the end of the week to indulge, hooray!

Stay Sweet,

Alexandra



*All opinions expressed in this post are my own; this is not a paid or sponsored post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment