Saturday, September 10, 2016

Relaunch & Updates

Maternity Style
Pregnant with "Baby T" in 2014 - we waited to find out the gender until the baby was born :) 
Mommyhood
Nothing ever prepares you for this... the tears, the joy, the hardships, the laughter, the snuggles... It's.All.Worth.It.
Disney Love
Very early on we found out she loves Mickey & Disney as much as her mama does <3
Home Sweet Home
We have been beyond blessed to become first time homeowners!
Said goodbye to my 20's and hello to 30!
Trying to keep up with this little munchkin is a full time job, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.


It has been a very busy two years since my last post, and I'll be the first to admit, blogging is not easy. 

Nothing could ever prepare me for the task of becoming a mom. Although this new role has been the most challenging, it has also been the most rewarding. Throughout the whole process I kept thinking how I wanted to blog about all my experiences but, before I knew it, I was back to working full time on top of juggling motherhood. I have such respect for bloggers now, not to mention blogger mamas (it's ten times harder with a toddler running around, not to mention multiples, ha!) who can juggle it all at the same time.  

I started this blog two years ago to document my cross-country move and all the adventures that would entail and mostly because I struggled with such a dramatic move. Leaving everything behind, friends, family, the prospect of new job opportunities, all for the unknown. It was scary. It was really hard, and too often I struggled with staying positive or seeing the bright side of things. Around that time my dad reminded me of this verse: 

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 
Phillipians 4:8

That verse stuck with me because I realized I needed to change my attitude towards all the hardships and challenges I faced. Rather than be overwhelmed by how drastically my life had changed (and is constantly changing), I choose to focus on all the wonderful things taking place around me...all the sweetness and blessings in life. I have found that having a grateful heart and spirit, despite hardships, yields an abundance of blessings and graces. So that's what I choose to focus on. 

Please bear with me as I work through the kinks with all the new updates. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do writing it! 

Stay sweet!


1 comment: