Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mustaches & Bow ties, Oh Boy!

Photographed by Lesley Pileggi Cimmino






During my visit home I had the opportunity to surprise one of my best friends, Amy, for her baby shower. She had absolutely no idea I had flown in to Florida and would be attendance. I will never forget how surprised and excited she was to see me! Amy and I have been friends since our freshman year of high school. We ended up graduating from high school and going to the same college (go UCF Knights!), we worked for the same company, and attended each other's weddings. We've seen our share of good times and not so good times, but through it all we've grown together both as women and as friends. As we continue to transition through life I'm thrilled to celebrate the arrival of her first baby. Although baby Logan isn't scheduled to arrive until July, he has already won over our hearts. Congratulations on your bundle of joy Amy and Mike!









Cake & cupcakes by Heavenly Cakes













































































































No detail was overlooked in this adorable mustache and bow tie themed shower. From cupcake liners, to mustache lollipop favors, and hand made pin-on bow ties, every detail was absolutely adorable!


Stay sweet!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Alexandra, I like Azucar because is sweet and lovely. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Mom is so cute! I love the belly pic with Amy!

    ReplyDelete